Seguin Real Estate Agency supporting:
|Seguin||Lake McQueeney||Wimberley||Garden Ridge||Martindale||Fischer||Guadalupe County|
|San Marcos||Canyon Lake||San Antonio||Cibolo||Kyle||La Vernia||Comal County|
|New Braunfels||Kingsbury||Schertz||Marion||Stockdale||Hays County||All Central Texas|
Owner: Katie Clark
Looking for Seguin Homes for sale or other Real Estate in Seguin, San Marcos, New Braunfels, or anywhere in Central Texas? Then check out our home and property listings.
As of today there are 4575 Real Estate properties for sale in Central Texas. There are 2409 Residential Homes for sale, and 1654 Farm and Ranch, or vacant lots. 300 Commercial Properties available as investment opportunities, as well as 174 Condos, Townhomes, and Multifamily Homes for sale.
This week we have 1127 brand new listings in the Central Texas MLS. Come on in and take a look around.
Corner Post Real Estate is locally owned and operated near San Marcos, Seguin, and New Braunfels TX, and services all of Central Texas. We hope to serve you in all of your realty needs.
- REALTOR® Day at the Texas Capitol What did you do on this beautiful Texas Tuesday? We were in Austin, advocating for the rights of you and all of the other private property owners! We met with lawmakers on a variety of issues and had some great photo opportunities in between advocating for you and all of our fellow Texas property owners. […]
- Seguin ISD Teachers STAAR Video Some Seguin ISD teachers went above and beyond to try and get students jazzed up and ready to take the STAAR testing. The video was done by some teachers at Seguin ISD Rodriguez Elementary School and is a parody of Justin Timberlake’s “Can’t Stop The Feeling”. Lyrics like “I got this knowledge inside my head gonna […]
- Tour the new Navarro ISD Additions and Facilities The community is invited to take a closer look at the number of additions and remodeled facilities now available in the Navarro ISD. The school district tonight will be hosting a Navarro facility tour showcasing many of the great projects that have already come online throughout the district. Lacey Gosch, chief instructional officer for the […]
- Tavern On the Creek – One of 15 Best Pit Stops Seguin made the map again with the delicious Tavern On the Creek restaurant being named one of the 15 best pit stops along IH 10 by Wide Open Eats. The article mentions several stops along IH 10 one would encounter if they drove from El Paso to Beaumont. Tavern on the Creek made the list […]
- Housing Forecast As REALTORS we are constantly learning and growing so we can provide the best information and must current data to our clients and prospects. We recently had the opportunity to attend a luncheon and get caught up on the housing forecast. The information was provided by the Texas A&M Real Estate Center. The two speakers […]
Are you looking for water front homes? Then come on in the water is fine. Lake McQueeney, Canyon Lake, Lake Dunlap, Lake Placid, Lake Seguin, Meadow Lake, the Guadalupe River, Comal River, and San Marcos River, all run through the New Braunfels, San Marcos, and Seguin real estate areas. There are always plenty of water front homes and water front properties available.
In need of farm or ranch land? Corner Post Real Estate has strong expertise in agricultural lands and agricultural exemption requirements. The real estate around Seguin, San Marcos, and New Braunfels areas is full of small, medium, and large acreage property.Seguin and Central Texas has an incredible mix of acreage properties in the Texas Hill Country around New Braunfels or San Marcos, or more level fertile areas to the East of I35 near Seguin. Whether it's raw land with small acreage or large acreage, or your dream home with farm or ranch land, we would love to help you find the perfect property in Seguin and surrounding areas.
Maybe you want to know what a Seguin home or Central Texas property is worth or interested in mortgage rates for the Seguin, New Braunfels, or surrounding areas. Or if you just need a simple loan calculator? Then check out the realty tools we designed for you.
Whether you need seller representation and would like to list your house and/or property, or need buyer representation to purchase your dream home or land, we look forward to serving you with a down home family friendly style.
There are lots of investment opportunities in the New Braunfels, San Marcos, Seguin Real Estate markets, and surrounding areas in Central Texas. Whether it is a commercial property or a residential home, if you are looking for a great investment opportunity, we have them here! All of our listings are in three powerful Multiple Listing Services; Central Texas and San Antonio MLS to maximize advertising, and match up buyers and sellers.
We look forward to serving all of your realty needs in Seguin, San Marcos, New Braunfels, or anywhere in Central Texas!