Seguin Real Estate Agency supporting:
|Seguin||Lake McQueeney||Wimberley||Garden Ridge||Martindale||Fischer||Guadalupe County|
|San Marcos||Canyon Lake||San Antonio||Cibolo||Kyle||La Vernia||Comal County|
|New Braunfels||Kingsbury||Schertz||Marion||Stockdale||Hays County||All Central Texas|
Owner: Katie Clark
Looking for Seguin Homes for sale or other Real Estate in Seguin, San Marcos, New Braunfels, or anywhere in Central Texas? Then check out our home and property listings.
As of today there are 2907 Real Estate properties for sale in Central Texas. There are 1363 Residential Homes for sale, and 1221 Farm and Ranch, or vacant lots. 206 Commercial Properties available as investment opportunities, as well as 126 Condos, Townhomes, and Multifamily Homes for sale.
This week we have 583 brand new listings in the Central Texas MLS. Come on in and take a look around.
Corner Post Real Estate is locally owned and operated near San Marcos, Seguin, and New Braunfels TX, and services all of Central Texas. We hope to serve you in all of your realty needs.
- Main Street America Katie Clark and Melissa Trost attended a business meeting and luncheon through the Four Rivers Association of REALTORS that provided updates on the Main Street America program in Seguin, New Braunfels, and San Marcos. Representatives from each city discussed some of the unique characteristics of their particular city and how they have worked to maintain […]
- Seguin High School photo update The new Seguin High School is coming along great now that the weather is cooperating! Here is a picture recently shared on Seguin ISD social media of the progress. Exciting changes coming to Seguin!
- Buck Fever Fun Mark your calendars for Buck Fever next week at the Seguin Guadalupe County Coliseum. Buck Fever is on October 19th and 20th from 5:30 until 10:00 and admission is $6 for adults, $3 for students, and free for children 6 years and younger. The mission of Buck Fever is to provide a program for adults […]
- Spooky Fun in Seguin! Every October people start to look for fun ways to scare themselves and get ready for Halloween. If you are in Seguin, look no further than the Historical Magnolia Hotel! Check them out on Facebook at The Haunted Magnolia Hotel or hauntedmagnoliahotel.com. KSAT 12 recently did a story about the hotel – you can watch […]
- It’s Fall Y’all! It’s fall y’all! There are so many fun things to do this time of year and here is a list of some of the local attractions! The Guadalupe County Fair is coming up from October 6th – 9th at the Seguin Events Complex in Seguin at 950 S. Austin Street. Some of the fun scheduled […]
Are you looking for water front homes? Then come on in the water is fine. Lake McQueeney, Canyon Lake, Lake Dunlap, Lake Placid, Lake Seguin, Meadow Lake, the Guadalupe River, Comal River, and San Marcos River, all run through the New Braunfels, San Marcos, and Seguin real estate areas. There are always plenty of water front homes and water front properties available.
In need of farm or ranch land? Corner Post Real Estate has strong expertise in agricultural lands and agricultural exemption requirements. The real estate around Seguin, San Marcos, and New Braunfels areas is full of small, medium, and large acreage property.Seguin and Central Texas has an incredible mix of acreage properties in the Texas Hill Country around New Braunfels or San Marcos, or more level fertile areas to the East of I35 near Seguin. Whether it's raw land with small acreage or large acreage, or your dream home with farm or ranch land, we would love to help you find the perfect property in Seguin and surrounding areas.
Maybe you want to know what a Seguin home or Central Texas property is worth or interested in mortgage rates for the Seguin, New Braunfels, or surrounding areas. Or if you just need a simple loan calculator? Then check out the realty tools we designed for you.
Whether you need seller representation and would like to list your house and/or property, or need buyer representation to purchase your dream home or land, we look forward to serving you with a down home family friendly style.
There are lots of investment opportunities in the New Braunfels, San Marcos, Seguin Real Estate markets, and surrounding areas in Central Texas. Whether it is a commercial property or a residential home, if you are looking for a great investment opportunity, we have them here! All of our listings are in three powerful Multiple Listing Services; Central Texas, Austin, and San Antonio MLS to maximize advertising, and match up buyers and sellers.
We look forward to serving all of your realty needs in Seguin, San Marcos, New Braunfels, or anywhere in Central Texas!