Seguin Real Estate Agency supporting:
|Seguin||Lake McQueeney||Wimberley||Garden Ridge||Martindale||Fischer||Guadalupe County|
|San Marcos||Canyon Lake||San Antonio||Cibolo||Kyle||La Vernia||Comal County|
|New Braunfels||Kingsbury||Schertz||Marion||Stockdale||Hays County||All Central Texas|
Owner: Katie Clark
Looking for Seguin Homes for sale or other Real Estate in Seguin, San Marcos, New Braunfels, or anywhere in Central Texas? Then check out our home and property listings.
As of today there are 4120 Real Estate properties for sale in Central Texas. There are 2024 Residential Homes for sale, and 1608 Farm and Ranch, or vacant lots. 270 Commercial Properties available as investment opportunities, as well as 157 Condos, Townhomes, and Multifamily Homes for sale.
This week we have 988 brand new listings in the Central Texas MLS. Come on in and take a look around.
Corner Post Real Estate is locally owned and operated near San Marcos, Seguin, and New Braunfels TX, and services all of Central Texas. We hope to serve you in all of your realty needs.
- Seguin is Booming Based on the numbers, Seguin is absolutely booming! The city has experienced substantial growth in recent years and even reached the threshold of 30,000 in population last year. Job growth is booming as well. The city reported an unemployment rate at the end of 2016 of 3.4 percent, which was well below the national average. […]
- Navarro Intermediate Groundbreaking Ceremony Here are a few pictures from the ground breaking ceremony for Navarro Intermediate! Exciting progress for our Panther community!
- Groundbreaking! Navarro Intermediate School Community members are invited to a short groundbreaking ceremony for the new Navarro ISD Intermediate School at 5:00 PM on Thursday, January 12. The Board of Trustees awarded the $15,512,500 construction contract to Kencon, LTD. for a building that will house up to 650 4th through 6th graders. The school district staff is excited to […]
- Walnut Springs Hike and Bike Trail Ribbon Cutting Everyone is invited out today to see the Walnut Springs Hike and Bike Trail. The community is invited to lace up their sneakers and bring their bikes and scooters to come check out the trail. The plan for the ribbon cutting is that the mayor will be saying a few words at the end of […]
- Homestead Exemptions Can Save You Money! As a homeowner you might wonder if you get a break from property taxes, and the answer would be yes! You may apply for a homestead exemption on your principal residence. Homestead exemptions remove part of your home’s value from taxation, so they lower your taxes. Not all homes will qualify, only the homeowner’s principal […]
Are you looking for water front homes? Then come on in the water is fine. Lake McQueeney, Canyon Lake, Lake Dunlap, Lake Placid, Lake Seguin, Meadow Lake, the Guadalupe River, Comal River, and San Marcos River, all run through the New Braunfels, San Marcos, and Seguin real estate areas. There are always plenty of water front homes and water front properties available.
In need of farm or ranch land? Corner Post Real Estate has strong expertise in agricultural lands and agricultural exemption requirements. The real estate around Seguin, San Marcos, and New Braunfels areas is full of small, medium, and large acreage property.Seguin and Central Texas has an incredible mix of acreage properties in the Texas Hill Country around New Braunfels or San Marcos, or more level fertile areas to the East of I35 near Seguin. Whether it's raw land with small acreage or large acreage, or your dream home with farm or ranch land, we would love to help you find the perfect property in Seguin and surrounding areas.
Maybe you want to know what a Seguin home or Central Texas property is worth or interested in mortgage rates for the Seguin, New Braunfels, or surrounding areas. Or if you just need a simple loan calculator? Then check out the realty tools we designed for you.
Whether you need seller representation and would like to list your house and/or property, or need buyer representation to purchase your dream home or land, we look forward to serving you with a down home family friendly style.
There are lots of investment opportunities in the New Braunfels, San Marcos, Seguin Real Estate markets, and surrounding areas in Central Texas. Whether it is a commercial property or a residential home, if you are looking for a great investment opportunity, we have them here! All of our listings are in three powerful Multiple Listing Services; Central Texas and San Antonio MLS to maximize advertising, and match up buyers and sellers.
We look forward to serving all of your realty needs in Seguin, San Marcos, New Braunfels, or anywhere in Central Texas!