Seguin Real Estate Agency supporting:
|Seguin||Lake McQueeney||Wimberley||Garden Ridge||Martindale||Fischer||Guadalupe County|
|San Marcos||Canyon Lake||San Antonio||Cibolo||Kyle||La Vernia||Comal County|
|New Braunfels||Kingsbury||Schertz||Marion||Stockdale||Hays County||All Central Texas|
Owner: Katie Clark
Looking for Seguin Homes for sale or other Real Estate in Seguin, San Marcos, New Braunfels, or anywhere in Central Texas? Then check out our home and property listings.
As of today there are 3665 Real Estate properties for sale in Central Texas. There are 1766 Residential Homes for sale, and 1458 Farm and Ranch, or vacant lots. 290 Commercial Properties available as investment opportunities, as well as 25 Condos, Townhomes, and Multifamily Homes for sale.
This week we have 716 brand new listings in the Central Texas MLS. Come on in and take a look around.
Corner Post Real Estate is locally owned and operated near San Marcos, Seguin, and New Braunfels TX, and services all of Central Texas. We hope to serve you in all of your realty needs.
- Texas Veteran Boot camp for REALTORS® As a REALTOR®, we strive to stay up to date on all education and training, especially courses that will allow us to better meet the needs of our clients. Yesterday I had the opportunity to attend a Veterans Land Board (VLB) and Veterans Affairs (VA) boot camp. The class was very informative and had some [...]
- Resources for first time home buyer As a potential home buyer, it is important to be informed. In the latest issue of our Texas REALTOR® magazine there was a great resource to help you learn about the home-buying process. There are two courses available from the Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs that are free and available online. Here is [...]
- Seguin High School construction updates Despite the recent rains, the new Seguin High School construction project is on track for the anticpated August 2017 opening. The changes are visible every day and the district invites you to drive by to see the changes, just keep in mind Cedar Street is still closed. If you do drive by, you will see [...]
- Walnut Creek changing the dynamic of downtown Seguin Walnut Creek has always shown potential and beauty for downtown Seguin and it will soon be much easier to enjoy. Between the pedestrian friendly hike and bike trail and the beautification factors of all the new trees and the wetland area – Walnut Creek will be a great place to enjoy! The hike and bike [...]
- Recent GRI designation – Melissa Trost I am happy to announce I woke up to an email congratulating my on my new designation as a Graduate, REALTOR® Institute! The press release provided by the Texas Association of REALTORS® provides some of the details of the designation and what it means. LOCAL REALTOR® EARNS PRESTIGIOUS GRI DESIGNATION AUSTIN – Melissa Trost of [...]
Are you looking for water front homes? Then come on in the water is fine. Lake McQueeney, Canyon Lake, Lake Dunlap, Lake Placid, Lake Seguin, Meadow Lake, the Guadalupe River, Comal River, and San Marcos River, all run through the New Braunfels, San Marcos, and Seguin real estate areas. There are always plenty of water front homes and water front properties available.
In need of farm or ranch land? Corner Post Real Estate has strong expertise in agricultural lands and agricultural exemption requirements. The real estate around Seguin, San Marcos, and New Braunfels areas is full of small, medium, and large acreage property.Seguin and Central Texas has an incredible mix of acreage properties in the Texas Hill Country around New Braunfels or San Marcos, or more level fertile areas to the East of I35 near Seguin. Whether it's raw land with small acreage or large acreage, or your dream home with farm or ranch land, we would love to help you find the perfect property in Seguin and surrounding areas.
Maybe you want to know what a Seguin home or Central Texas property is worth or interested in mortgage rates for the Seguin, New Braunfels, or surrounding areas. Or if you just need a simple loan calculator? Then check out the realty tools we designed for you.
Whether you need seller representation and would like to list your house and/or property, or need buyer representation to purchase your dream home or land, we look forward to serving you with a down home family friendly style.
There are lots of investment opportunities in the New Braunfels, San Marcos, Seguin Real Estate markets, and surrounding areas in Central Texas. Whether it is a commercial property or a residential home, if you are looking for a great investment opportunity, we have them here! All of our listings are in three powerful Multiple Listing Services; Central Texas, Austin, and San Antonio MLS to maximize advertising, and match up buyers and sellers.
We look forward to serving all of your realty needs in Seguin, San Marcos, New Braunfels, or anywhere in Central Texas!