Seguin Real Estate Agency supporting:
|Seguin||Lake McQueeney||Wimberley||Garden Ridge||Martindale||Fischer||Guadalupe County|
|San Marcos||Canyon Lake||San Antonio||Cibolo||Kyle||La Vernia||Comal County|
|New Braunfels||Kingsbury||Schertz||Marion||Stockdale||Hays County||All Central Texas|
Owner: Katie Clark
Looking for Seguin Homes for sale or other Real Estate in Seguin, San Marcos, New Braunfels, or anywhere in Central Texas? Then check out our home and property listings.
As of today there are 3564 Real Estate properties for sale in Central Texas. There are 1506 Residential Homes for sale, and 1605 Farm and Ranch, or vacant lots. 280 Commercial Properties available as investment opportunities, as well as 32 Condos, Townhomes, and Multifamily Homes for sale.
This week we have 613 brand new listings in the Central Texas MLS. Come on in and take a look around.
Corner Post Real Estate is locally owned and operated near San Marcos, Seguin, and New Braunfels TX, and services all of Central Texas. We hope to serve you in all of your realty needs.
- Jill’s Jingles Myths about Real Estate I love trivia… he’s useful information that helps understand some myths about Real Estate posted from NAR website on 2/26/15 Myth Article
- Jill’s Jingles Navarro Crossing Things are still growing in Seguin. Below is the article Seguin Economic Development posted today…. Enjoy!!!! Navarro-Crossing-to-bring-duplex-condominiums-to-Seguin–Texas.html?soid=1107990347452&aid=axwy10YJSds
- Jill’s Jingles…. To Stage or Not to Stage… Thinking of Selling? Have your house Listed? Staging a home is recommended by Realtors often; some clients choose to and some don’t. Does it help? Here is an article posted by NAR on the Texas Association of Realtors on February 16, 2015…… you decide…… Does Staging make a home sell for more????? 01/29/2015 | Author: [...]
- Jill’s Jingles Selling Steps The Market is moving quick and things are about to get busier!!!! Here is the process your will be guided through with a licensed Realtor. Give us a call and we would be honored to help you out. The Selling Process Shared from TAR website 2/13/115 Selling a home can be complicated—you’re not only selling [...]
- Jill’s Jingles 87% of all homes qualify for some sort of down payment assistance program and over 90% of all DAP’s across the country are funded Check out the link below to see if you qualify. Then give us a call. The market is active and moving out there!!!!! Qualifying Programs
Are you looking for water front homes? Then come on in the water is fine. Lake McQueeney, Canyon Lake, Lake Dunlap, Lake Placid, Lake Seguin, Meadow Lake, the Guadalupe River, Comal River, and San Marcos River, all run through the New Braunfels, San Marcos, and Seguin real estate areas. There are always plenty of water front homes and water front properties available.
In need of farm or ranch land? Corner Post Real Estate has strong expertise in agricultural lands and agricultural exemption requirements. The real estate around Seguin, San Marcos, and New Braunfels areas is full of small, medium, and large acreage property.Seguin and Central Texas has an incredible mix of acreage properties in the Texas Hill Country around New Braunfels or San Marcos, or more level fertile areas to the East of I35 near Seguin. Whether it's raw land with small acreage or large acreage, or your dream home with farm or ranch land, we would love to help you find the perfect property in Seguin and surrounding areas.
Maybe you want to know what a Seguin home or Central Texas property is worth or interested in mortgage rates for the Seguin, New Braunfels, or surrounding areas. Or if you just need a simple loan calculator? Then check out the realty tools we designed for you.
Whether you need seller representation and would like to list your house and/or property, or need buyer representation to purchase your dream home or land, we look forward to serving you with a down home family friendly style.
There are lots of investment opportunities in the New Braunfels, San Marcos, Seguin Real Estate markets, and surrounding areas in Central Texas. Whether it is a commercial property or a residential home, if you are looking for a great investment opportunity, we have them here! All of our listings are in three powerful Multiple Listing Services; Central Texas, Austin, and San Antonio MLS to maximize advertising, and match up buyers and sellers.
We look forward to serving all of your realty needs in Seguin, San Marcos, New Braunfels, or anywhere in Central Texas!