Seguin Real Estate Agency supporting:
|Seguin||Lake McQueeney||Wimberley||Garden Ridge||Martindale||Fischer||Guadalupe County|
|San Marcos||Canyon Lake||San Antonio||Cibolo||Kyle||La Vernia||Comal County|
|New Braunfels||Kingsbury||Schertz||Marion||Stockdale||Hays County||All Central Texas|
Owner: Katie Clark
Looking for Seguin Homes for sale or other Real Estate in Seguin, San Marcos, New Braunfels, or anywhere in Central Texas? Then check out our home and property listings.
As of today there are 2852 Real Estate properties for sale in Central Texas. There are 1298 Residential Homes for sale, and 1214 Farm and Ranch, or vacant lots. 217 Commercial Properties available as investment opportunities, as well as 144 Condos, Townhomes, and Multifamily Homes for sale.
This week we have 479 brand new listings in the Central Texas MLS. Come on in and take a look around.
Corner Post Real Estate is locally owned and operated near San Marcos, Seguin, and New Braunfels TX, and services all of Central Texas. We hope to serve you in all of your realty needs.
- Seguin Police Officer Making a Difference Recently there has been a great story going around local social media about Officer Brandon Smith, an officer with the Seguin Police Department. Officer Smith was recently dispatched to investigate the burglary of a residence. One of the occupants of the home was a young boy that was upset because his TV and his XBox […]
- Navarro Moving Forward Everyone has been talking about the great job our Navarro students are doing! Here is an update: Navarro Lady Panthers Volleyball team is State Bound! The Volleyball State Tournament Broadcast Information – NFHS Network and Spectrum Sports will provide live broadcasts of the 2016 UIL Volleyball State Tournament on November 16-19 from the Curtis Culwell […]
- Guadalupe County courthouse update Guadalupe County employees and elected officials are moving into the newly renovated courthouse on Tuesday! Guadalupe County Judge Kyle Kutscher was among those moving. According to Judge Kutscher, the commissioners court, Justice of the Peace Precinct 2, Constable Precinct 2, fire marshal, emergency management coordinator and the IT department are among those departments moving into […]
- Navarro Elementary update Navarro ISD just shared pictures of the walls going up on the addition of the elementary school! It is so exciting to see the progress made every day! And while we don’t have an exact date yet, they are expecting to break ground on the new intermediate school in late spring or early summer. We […]
- Main Street America Katie Clark and Melissa Trost attended a business meeting and luncheon through the Four Rivers Association of REALTORS that provided updates on the Main Street America program in Seguin, New Braunfels, and San Marcos. Representatives from each city discussed some of the unique characteristics of their particular city and how they have worked to maintain […]
Are you looking for water front homes? Then come on in the water is fine. Lake McQueeney, Canyon Lake, Lake Dunlap, Lake Placid, Lake Seguin, Meadow Lake, the Guadalupe River, Comal River, and San Marcos River, all run through the New Braunfels, San Marcos, and Seguin real estate areas. There are always plenty of water front homes and water front properties available.
In need of farm or ranch land? Corner Post Real Estate has strong expertise in agricultural lands and agricultural exemption requirements. The real estate around Seguin, San Marcos, and New Braunfels areas is full of small, medium, and large acreage property.Seguin and Central Texas has an incredible mix of acreage properties in the Texas Hill Country around New Braunfels or San Marcos, or more level fertile areas to the East of I35 near Seguin. Whether it's raw land with small acreage or large acreage, or your dream home with farm or ranch land, we would love to help you find the perfect property in Seguin and surrounding areas.
Maybe you want to know what a Seguin home or Central Texas property is worth or interested in mortgage rates for the Seguin, New Braunfels, or surrounding areas. Or if you just need a simple loan calculator? Then check out the realty tools we designed for you.
Whether you need seller representation and would like to list your house and/or property, or need buyer representation to purchase your dream home or land, we look forward to serving you with a down home family friendly style.
There are lots of investment opportunities in the New Braunfels, San Marcos, Seguin Real Estate markets, and surrounding areas in Central Texas. Whether it is a commercial property or a residential home, if you are looking for a great investment opportunity, we have them here! All of our listings are in three powerful Multiple Listing Services; Central Texas, Austin, and San Antonio MLS to maximize advertising, and match up buyers and sellers.
We look forward to serving all of your realty needs in Seguin, San Marcos, New Braunfels, or anywhere in Central Texas!