Seguin Real Estate Agency supporting:
|Seguin||Lake McQueeney||Wimberley||Garden Ridge||Martindale||Fischer||Guadalupe County|
|San Marcos||Canyon Lake||San Antonio||Cibolo||Kyle||La Vernia||Comal County|
|New Braunfels||Kingsbury||Schertz||Marion||Stockdale||Hays County||All Central Texas|
Owner: Katie Clark
Looking for Seguin Homes for sale or other Real Estate in Seguin, San Marcos, New Braunfels, or anywhere in Central Texas? Then check out our home and property listings.
As of today there are 2973 Real Estate properties for sale in Central Texas. There are 1386 Residential Homes for sale, and 1248 Farm and Ranch, or vacant lots. 215 Commercial Properties available as investment opportunities, as well as 134 Condos, Townhomes, and Multifamily Homes for sale.
This week we have 569 brand new listings in the Central Texas MLS. Come on in and take a look around.
Corner Post Real Estate is locally owned and operated near San Marcos, Seguin, and New Braunfels TX, and services all of Central Texas. We hope to serve you in all of your realty needs.
- Alamo Colleges new Technology Center Alamo Colleges opened the newest technology center at the Central Texas Technology Center ribbon cutting. The Central Texas Technology Center, CTTC, is a community college-level trade school that is a shared benefit located between Seguin and New Braunfels by the municipal airport on FM 758. The ribbon cutting was for the 2nd phase of the […]
- Texas Lutheran University Top Ranked School According to a recent article in The Washington Monthly’s annual College Rankings, Texas Lutheran University is ranked as number 7 out of 100 baccalaureate colleges! TLU was ranked based upon the university’s contribution to the public good in three broad categories, including social mobility, research, and service. See below for a review of the article! […]
- Eat local! We had the pleasure of enjoying a delicious plate of food from Tavern on the Creek in Seguin. It was delicious with a wonderful environment and beautiful views! Check it out at 320 W Nolte Street in Seguin and drive by the soon to open Seguin Public Library while you are there!
- Mark your calendars for September 8th! The new Seguin Public Library opens on September 8th and promises to be amazing! The current list of activities include: Thursday, September 8th: 5:30 – 6:00 pm Dedication, presentation of the flag, speakers, and ribbon cutting 6:00 – 7:30 pm Refreshments and music, teen craft activities and self-guided tours 6:15 – 7:30 pm Children’s […]
- Texas Lutheran University building new Center for the Performing Arts Texas Lutheran University will soon begin construction on the new Caroline M. Weston Center for the Performing Arts building. This will be an expansion on the existing Jackson Auditorium. Construction will begin over the next few months and the university is hopeful the dramatic media program will be in the new facility by August of […]
Are you looking for water front homes? Then come on in the water is fine. Lake McQueeney, Canyon Lake, Lake Dunlap, Lake Placid, Lake Seguin, Meadow Lake, the Guadalupe River, Comal River, and San Marcos River, all run through the New Braunfels, San Marcos, and Seguin real estate areas. There are always plenty of water front homes and water front properties available.
In need of farm or ranch land? Corner Post Real Estate has strong expertise in agricultural lands and agricultural exemption requirements. The real estate around Seguin, San Marcos, and New Braunfels areas is full of small, medium, and large acreage property.Seguin and Central Texas has an incredible mix of acreage properties in the Texas Hill Country around New Braunfels or San Marcos, or more level fertile areas to the East of I35 near Seguin. Whether it's raw land with small acreage or large acreage, or your dream home with farm or ranch land, we would love to help you find the perfect property in Seguin and surrounding areas.
Maybe you want to know what a Seguin home or Central Texas property is worth or interested in mortgage rates for the Seguin, New Braunfels, or surrounding areas. Or if you just need a simple loan calculator? Then check out the realty tools we designed for you.
Whether you need seller representation and would like to list your house and/or property, or need buyer representation to purchase your dream home or land, we look forward to serving you with a down home family friendly style.
There are lots of investment opportunities in the New Braunfels, San Marcos, Seguin Real Estate markets, and surrounding areas in Central Texas. Whether it is a commercial property or a residential home, if you are looking for a great investment opportunity, we have them here! All of our listings are in three powerful Multiple Listing Services; Central Texas, Austin, and San Antonio MLS to maximize advertising, and match up buyers and sellers.
We look forward to serving all of your realty needs in Seguin, San Marcos, New Braunfels, or anywhere in Central Texas!