Seguin Real Estate Agency supporting:
|Seguin||Lake McQueeney||Wimberley||Garden Ridge||Martindale||Fischer||Guadalupe County|
|San Marcos||Canyon Lake||San Antonio||Cibolo||Kyle||La Vernia||Comal County|
|New Braunfels||Kingsbury||Schertz||Marion||Stockdale||Hays County||All Central Texas|
Owner: Katie Clark
Looking for Seguin Homes for sale or other Real Estate in Seguin, San Marcos, New Braunfels, or anywhere in Central Texas? Then check out our home and property listings.
As of today there are 4257 Real Estate properties for sale in Central Texas. There are 1741 Residential Homes for sale, and 1897 Farm and Ranch, or vacant lots. 315 Commercial Properties available as investment opportunities, as well as 25 Condos, Townhomes, and Multifamily Homes for sale.
This week we have 536 brand new listings in the Central Texas MLS. Come on in and take a look around.
Corner Post Real Estate is locally owned and operated near San Marcos, Seguin, and New Braunfels TX, and services all of Central Texas. We hope to serve you in all of your realty needs.
- Keeping Everyone’s Options Open. . .What is an Option Period? Keeping everyone’s options open Did you know there’s an “undo” button for buyers in a real estate contract? Well, it’s not really a button, but there is a clause in sales contracts that allows buyers to cancel the whole deal, legally undoing the real estate contract. Paragraph 23 in the Texas Real Estate Commission residential [...]
- 4 Most Frequent Questions from First-Time Homebuyers Answered If you’re thinking of buying your first home, you’ve undoubtedly got questions about how to get started and what the process entails. Here are answers to four common first-time homebuyer questions to help you make informed decisions. 1. Is it the right time for me to buy? You might hear conflicting ideas about whether or [...]
- Easy, Inexpensive Ways to Make Buyers Think Your House is Bigger You can’t change when or where your house was built. And unless you want to spend a lot of money that you’ll never recoup in a sale, now’s not the time to knock down walls or build an addition. But there are ways to make your rooms look bigger, and I recommend that you try [...]
- Are You Being Treated Fairly? I’d like to tell you that we no longer need laws to protect homebuyers and renters from discrimination, but we’re not there yet. While I hope you never experience discrimination, know that federal law prohibits denying an individual or group the right to buy or rent a home based on race, color, national origin, religion, [...]
- How to Recognize A Good Homebuyer Website Do you know the old saying “everything on the Internet is completely true”? Yeah, me neither. If you’ve been looking for properties or buying advice, you know there are plenty of real estate websites. So when it comes to your home search, it makes sense to approach the Internet with a discerning eye. But how [...]
Are you looking for water front homes? Then come on in the water is fine. Lake McQueeney, Canyon Lake, Lake Dunlap, Lake Placid, Lake Seguin, Meadow Lake, the Guadalupe River, Comal River, and San Marcos River, all run through the New Braunfels, San Marcos, and Seguin real estate areas. There are always plenty of water front homes and water front properties available.
In need of farm or ranch land? Corner Post Real Estate has strong expertise in agricultural lands and agricultural exemption requirements. The real estate around Seguin, San Marcos, and New Braunfels areas is full of small, medium, and large acreage property.Seguin and Central Texas has an incredible mix of acreage properties in the Texas Hill Country around New Braunfels or San Marcos, or more level fertile areas to the East of I35 near Seguin. Whether it's raw land with small acreage or large acreage, or your dream home with farm or ranch land, we would love to help you find the perfect property in Seguin and surrounding areas.
Maybe you want to know what a Seguin home or Central Texas property is worth or interested in mortgage rates for the Seguin, New Braunfels, or surrounding areas. Or if you just need a simple loan calculator? Then check out the realty tools we designed for you.
Whether you need seller representation and would like to list your house and/or property, or need buyer representation to purchase your dream home or land, we look forward to serving you with a down home family friendly style.
There are lots of investment opportunities in the New Braunfels, San Marcos, Seguin Real Estate markets, and surrounding areas in Central Texas. Whether it is a commercial property or a residential home, if you are looking for a great investment opportunity, we have them here! All of our listings are in three powerful Multiple Listing Services; Central Texas, Austin, and San Antonio MLS to maximize advertising, and match up buyers and sellers.
We look forward to serving all of your realty needs in Seguin, San Marcos, New Braunfels, or anywhere in Central Texas!