Seguin Real Estate Agency supporting:
|Seguin||Lake McQueeney||Wimberley||Garden Ridge||Martindale||Fischer||Guadalupe County|
|San Marcos||Canyon Lake||San Antonio||Cibolo||Kyle||La Vernia||Comal County|
|New Braunfels||Kingsbury||Schertz||Marion||Stockdale||Hays County||All Central Texas|
Owner: Katie Clark
Looking for Seguin Homes for sale or other Real Estate in Seguin, San Marcos, New Braunfels, or anywhere in Central Texas? Then check out our home and property listings.
As of today there are 7269 Real Estate properties for sale in Central Texas. There are 3917 Residential Homes for sale, and 2399 Farm and Ranch, or vacant lots. 555 Commercial Properties available as investment opportunities, as well as 428 Condos, Townhomes, and Multifamily Homes for sale.
This week we have 805 brand new listings in the Central Texas MLS. Come on in and take a look around.
Corner Post Real Estate is locally owned and operated near San Marcos, Seguin, and New Braunfels TX, and services all of Central Texas. We hope to serve you in all of your realty needs.
- August Housing Reports Each month the Four Rivers Association of REATLORS releases infographic for housing reports and stats. They are county wide or can be more specific. If you have questions about the market in your area call us today!
- Library honored with award The new Seguin Public Library has recently received recognition by winning the Best of Texas Award for Government and Public Buildings through the Engineering News-Record. One of the most recognized features of the library is the mill work in the furniture. The wood was from trees that were located on the actual site of the […]
- Sidewalks coming to Seguin According to a new article recently in the local daily news, Seguin City Council recently approved almost $1 million for a contract to a construction company to build a large sidewalk close to the new Park West on the West side of town. Jack Jones, Parks and Recreation Director for the City of Seguin, was […]
- Celebrate the 1st Anniversary of the Seguin Library The public is invited to celebrate the first anniversary of the Seguin library on Saturday, September 9th from 3:00 until 6:00. Included in the celebration will be a Local Business Expo Event, book character appearances, 3D printer demonstrations, and activities for all ages. There will also be a special performance by the Ballet Folklorico De […]
- Seguin High School – an update on the new campus According to a recent article in the KWED Seguin Daily News, the new Seguin High School campus impressed the public during their recent open house and tour. Taxpayers were apparently full of excitement and appreciation for the new campus for Seguin High School. Seguin ISD helped lead several tours for the community, inviting local emergency […]
Are you looking for water front homes? Then come on in the water is fine. Lake McQueeney, Canyon Lake, Lake Dunlap, Lake Placid, Lake Seguin, Meadow Lake, the Guadalupe River, Comal River, and San Marcos River, all run through the New Braunfels, San Marcos, and Seguin real estate areas. There are always plenty of water front homes and water front properties available.
In need of farm or ranch land? Corner Post Real Estate has strong expertise in agricultural lands and agricultural exemption requirements. The real estate around Seguin, San Marcos, and New Braunfels areas is full of small, medium, and large acreage property.Seguin and Central Texas has an incredible mix of acreage properties in the Texas Hill Country around New Braunfels or San Marcos, or more level fertile areas to the East of I35 near Seguin. Whether it's raw land with small acreage or large acreage, or your dream home with farm or ranch land, we would love to help you find the perfect property in Seguin and surrounding areas.
Maybe you want to know what a Seguin home or Central Texas property is worth or interested in mortgage rates for the Seguin, New Braunfels, or surrounding areas. Or if you just need a simple loan calculator? Then check out the realty tools we designed for you.
Whether you need seller representation and would like to list your house and/or property, or need buyer representation to purchase your dream home or land, we look forward to serving you with a down home family friendly style.
There are lots of investment opportunities in the New Braunfels, San Marcos, Seguin Real Estate markets, and surrounding areas in Central Texas. Whether it is a commercial property or a residential home, if you are looking for a great investment opportunity, we have them here! All of our listings are in three powerful Multiple Listing Services; Central Texas and San Antonio MLS to maximize advertising, and match up buyers and sellers.
We look forward to serving all of your realty needs in Seguin, San Marcos, New Braunfels, or anywhere in Central Texas!