Seguin Real Estate Agency supporting:
|Seguin||Lake McQueeney||Wimberley||Garden Ridge||Martindale||Fischer||Guadalupe County|
|San Marcos||Canyon Lake||San Antonio||Cibolo||Kyle||La Vernia||Comal County|
|New Braunfels||Kingsbury||Schertz||Marion||Stockdale||Hays County||All Central Texas|
Owner: Katie Clark
Looking for Seguin Homes for sale or other Real Estate in Seguin, San Marcos, New Braunfels, or anywhere in Central Texas? Then check out our home and property listings.
As of today there are 3899 Real Estate properties for sale in Central Texas. There are 1777 Residential Homes for sale, and 1635 Farm and Ranch, or vacant lots. 300 Commercial Properties available as investment opportunities, as well as 30 Condos, Townhomes, and Multifamily Homes for sale.
This week we have 624 brand new listings in the Central Texas MLS. Come on in and take a look around.
Corner Post Real Estate is locally owned and operated near San Marcos, Seguin, and New Braunfels TX, and services all of Central Texas. We hope to serve you in all of your realty needs.
- Jill’s Jingle’s Cast your Ballot; Save some money It has been a busy and blessed spring for us at Corner Post Real Estate. Enjoy the article below…. From TAR Website posted June 12, 2015 06/12/2015 | Author: Marty Kramer How often to you get to vote to save yourself some money? Well, put November 3, 2015, on your calendar. The election that day [...]
- Jill’s Jingles!! Real Estate data! What does it mean???? Well spring is here and we are so blessed to be asked to help people with their real estate needs. As we continue embrace and use data as a society; it seems all industries are posting clumps of data but many times we still need to know what it really means and how it can [...]
- Jill’s Jingles Myths about Real Estate I love trivia… he’s useful information that helps understand some myths about Real Estate posted from NAR website on 2/26/15 Myth Article
- Jill’s Jingles Navarro Crossing Things are still growing in Seguin. Below is the article Seguin Economic Development posted today…. Enjoy!!!! Navarro-Crossing-to-bring-duplex-condominiums-to-Seguin–Texas.html?soid=1107990347452&aid=axwy10YJSds
- Jill’s Jingles…. To Stage or Not to Stage… Thinking of Selling? Have your house Listed? Staging a home is recommended by Realtors often; some clients choose to and some don’t. Does it help? Here is an article posted by NAR on the Texas Association of Realtors on February 16, 2015…… you decide…… Does Staging make a home sell for more????? 01/29/2015 | Author: [...]
Are you looking for water front homes? Then come on in the water is fine. Lake McQueeney, Canyon Lake, Lake Dunlap, Lake Placid, Lake Seguin, Meadow Lake, the Guadalupe River, Comal River, and San Marcos River, all run through the New Braunfels, San Marcos, and Seguin real estate areas. There are always plenty of water front homes and water front properties available.
In need of farm or ranch land? Corner Post Real Estate has strong expertise in agricultural lands and agricultural exemption requirements. The real estate around Seguin, San Marcos, and New Braunfels areas is full of small, medium, and large acreage property.Seguin and Central Texas has an incredible mix of acreage properties in the Texas Hill Country around New Braunfels or San Marcos, or more level fertile areas to the East of I35 near Seguin. Whether it's raw land with small acreage or large acreage, or your dream home with farm or ranch land, we would love to help you find the perfect property in Seguin and surrounding areas.
Maybe you want to know what a Seguin home or Central Texas property is worth or interested in mortgage rates for the Seguin, New Braunfels, or surrounding areas. Or if you just need a simple loan calculator? Then check out the realty tools we designed for you.
Whether you need seller representation and would like to list your house and/or property, or need buyer representation to purchase your dream home or land, we look forward to serving you with a down home family friendly style.
There are lots of investment opportunities in the New Braunfels, San Marcos, Seguin Real Estate markets, and surrounding areas in Central Texas. Whether it is a commercial property or a residential home, if you are looking for a great investment opportunity, we have them here! All of our listings are in three powerful Multiple Listing Services; Central Texas, Austin, and San Antonio MLS to maximize advertising, and match up buyers and sellers.
We look forward to serving all of your realty needs in Seguin, San Marcos, New Braunfels, or anywhere in Central Texas!