Seguin Real Estate Agency supporting:
|Seguin||Lake McQueeney||Wimberley||Garden Ridge||Martindale||Fischer||Guadalupe County|
|San Marcos||Canyon Lake||San Antonio||Cibolo||Kyle||La Vernia||Comal County|
|New Braunfels||Kingsbury||Schertz||Marion||Stockdale||Hays County||All Central Texas|
Owner: Katie Clark
Looking for Seguin Homes for sale or other Real Estate in Seguin, San Marcos, New Braunfels, or anywhere in Central Texas? Then check out our home and property listings.
As of today there are 6898 Real Estate properties for sale in Central Texas. There are 3433 Residential Homes for sale, and 2459 Farm and Ranch, or vacant lots. 662 Commercial Properties available as investment opportunities, as well as 312 Condos, Townhomes, and Multifamily Homes for sale.
This week we have 1340 brand new listings in the Central Texas MLS. Come on in and take a look around.
Corner Post Real Estate is locally owned and operated near San Marcos, Seguin, and New Braunfels TX, and services all of Central Texas. We hope to serve you in all of your realty needs.
- Texas Home Sales Continue To Increase in 3rd Quarter Texas home sales increased 6.4%—to 100,733 sales in the third quarter of 2019—compared to the same period last year, according to the 2019 Q3 Texas Quarterly Housing Report released today by Texas REALTORS®. The statewide median home price for the quarter also increased to $245,000, a 4.3% increase over the third quarter of 2018. Of … Continue reading Texas Home Sales Continue To Increase in 3rd Quarter
- Update on Lakes and GBRA The Guadalupe-Blanco River Authority won’t be draining its 4 remaining lakes on the Guadalupe River, but all recreation on the water will soon be banned. This is a temporary ban possibly, with more details to follow. On Monday it was agreed that lakes McQueeney, Placid, Meadow and Gonzales will stay full for at least the … Continue reading Update on Lakes and GBRA
- GBRA Resolution Four Rivers Association of REALTORS has a resolution fighting the dewatering of the lakes without a plan and timeframe. We are fighting this with our community!
- Call to action – Dam update For those following the GBRA dam issues we are being encouraged to call the Office of the Governor to let them know you are opposed to the dewatering of the lakes. 512-463-1800 You do NOT have to live on the lake to call. This has a substantial ripple effect that will be felt in many … Continue reading Call to action – Dam update
- GBRA Dam and Lake Update Unfortunately those that live on our area lakes did not get the news they were hoping for today. GBRA released information that they will begin draining the lakes September 16th. The dewatering will begin with Lake Gonzales then move to Meadow Lake, Lake Placid and Lake McQueeney. Each lake is expected to take 3 days … Continue reading GBRA Dam and Lake Update
Are you looking for water front homes? Then come on in the water is fine. Lake McQueeney, Canyon Lake, Lake Dunlap, Lake Placid, Lake Seguin, Meadow Lake, the Guadalupe River, Comal River, and San Marcos River, all run through the New Braunfels, San Marcos, and Seguin real estate areas. There are always plenty of water front homes and water front properties available.
In need of farm or ranch land? Corner Post Real Estate has strong expertise in agricultural lands and agricultural exemption requirements. The real estate around Seguin, San Marcos, and New Braunfels areas is full of small, medium, and large acreage property.Seguin and Central Texas has an incredible mix of acreage properties in the Texas Hill Country around New Braunfels or San Marcos, or more level fertile areas to the East of I35 near Seguin. Whether it's raw land with small acreage or large acreage, or your dream home with farm or ranch land, we would love to help you find the perfect property in Seguin and surrounding areas.
Maybe you want to know what a Seguin home or Central Texas property is worth or interested in mortgage rates for the Seguin, New Braunfels, or surrounding areas. Or if you just need a simple loan calculator? Then check out the realty tools we designed for you.
Whether you need seller representation and would like to list your house and/or property, or need buyer representation to purchase your dream home or land, we look forward to serving you with a down home family friendly style.
There are lots of investment opportunities in the New Braunfels, San Marcos, Seguin Real Estate markets, and surrounding areas in Central Texas. Whether it is a commercial property or a residential home, if you are looking for a great investment opportunity, we have them here! All of our listings are in three powerful Multiple Listing Services; Central Texas and San Antonio MLS to maximize advertising, and match up buyers and sellers.
We look forward to serving all of your realty needs in Seguin, San Marcos, New Braunfels, or anywhere in Central Texas!