Seguin Real Estate Agency supporting:
|Seguin||Lake McQueeney||Wimberley||Garden Ridge||Martindale||Fischer||Guadalupe County|
|San Marcos||Canyon Lake||San Antonio||Cibolo||Kyle||La Vernia||Comal County|
|New Braunfels||Kingsbury||Schertz||Marion||Stockdale||Hays County||All Central Texas|
Owner: Katie Clark
Looking for Seguin Homes for sale or other Real Estate in Seguin, San Marcos, New Braunfels, or anywhere in Central Texas? Then check out our home and property listings.
As of today there are 7124 Real Estate properties for sale in Central Texas. There are 3694 Residential Homes for sale, and 2407 Farm and Ranch, or vacant lots. 626 Commercial Properties available as investment opportunities, as well as 414 Condos, Townhomes, and Multifamily Homes for sale.
This week we have 1682 brand new listings in the Central Texas MLS. Come on in and take a look around.
Corner Post Real Estate is locally owned and operated near San Marcos, Seguin, and New Braunfels TX, and services all of Central Texas. We hope to serve you in all of your realty needs.
- Great news for sellers! New Survey: Buyers More Likely To Buy Existing Homes Vs. New Construction Many people believe that when it comes to real estate, buyers want something brand new. But according to a recent report, the vast majority of buyers end up purchasing existing homes. According to the New Construction Consumer Housing Trends Report 2018, only 38% … Continue reading Great news for sellers!
- What makes a home sell during winter? Many homeowners believe attempting to sell their places during winter is a losing proposition. Real estate agents, however, know any season is the right one when a property is attractive and represents a great value. With inventory typically lower during the cold weather months, it’s actually a perfect time to put a home on the … Continue reading What makes a home sell during winter?
- A Whopping 77% Believe Now Is A Good Time To Sell The current market conditions in the US have been a classic study in the effects of supply and demand; the supply of homes across the country have been low and demands have been high, causing competition—and prices—to skyrocket. And thanks to the low supply and high demand, most Americans believe there’s never been a better … Continue reading A Whopping 77% Believe Now Is A Good Time To Sell
- More Than 19 Million Millennials Across The US “Mortgage Ready” When someone uses the term “millennials,” most people don’t immediately think of financial stability or homeownership. But according to a new study, more millennials than ever are ready, willing, and able to purchase property in today’s market. A recent study from Urban Institute, which analyzed data from the 31 largest metropolitan statistical areas, found that … Continue reading More Than 19 Million Millennials Across The US “Mortgage Ready”
- Use a REALTOR and save money! One of the main gripes that people have with real estate agents is their commission. Many homeowners (mistakenly) think, “Why should I pay a real estate agent to do something I’m perfectly capable of doing myself?” The reason people avoid working with agents is because they think it’s going to cost them money. But in … Continue reading Use a REALTOR and save money!
Are you looking for water front homes? Then come on in the water is fine. Lake McQueeney, Canyon Lake, Lake Dunlap, Lake Placid, Lake Seguin, Meadow Lake, the Guadalupe River, Comal River, and San Marcos River, all run through the New Braunfels, San Marcos, and Seguin real estate areas. There are always plenty of water front homes and water front properties available.
In need of farm or ranch land? Corner Post Real Estate has strong expertise in agricultural lands and agricultural exemption requirements. The real estate around Seguin, San Marcos, and New Braunfels areas is full of small, medium, and large acreage property.Seguin and Central Texas has an incredible mix of acreage properties in the Texas Hill Country around New Braunfels or San Marcos, or more level fertile areas to the East of I35 near Seguin. Whether it's raw land with small acreage or large acreage, or your dream home with farm or ranch land, we would love to help you find the perfect property in Seguin and surrounding areas.
Maybe you want to know what a Seguin home or Central Texas property is worth or interested in mortgage rates for the Seguin, New Braunfels, or surrounding areas. Or if you just need a simple loan calculator? Then check out the realty tools we designed for you.
Whether you need seller representation and would like to list your house and/or property, or need buyer representation to purchase your dream home or land, we look forward to serving you with a down home family friendly style.
There are lots of investment opportunities in the New Braunfels, San Marcos, Seguin Real Estate markets, and surrounding areas in Central Texas. Whether it is a commercial property or a residential home, if you are looking for a great investment opportunity, we have them here! All of our listings are in three powerful Multiple Listing Services; Central Texas and San Antonio MLS to maximize advertising, and match up buyers and sellers.
We look forward to serving all of your realty needs in Seguin, San Marcos, New Braunfels, or anywhere in Central Texas!