Seguin Real Estate Agency supporting:
|Seguin||Lake McQueeney||Wimberley||Garden Ridge||Martindale||Fischer||Guadalupe County|
|San Marcos||Canyon Lake||San Antonio||Cibolo||Kyle||La Vernia||Comal County|
|New Braunfels||Kingsbury||Schertz||Marion||Stockdale||Hays County||All Central Texas|
Owner: Katie Clark
Looking for Seguin Homes for sale or other Real Estate in Seguin, San Marcos, New Braunfels, or anywhere in Central Texas? Then check out our home and property listings.
As of today there are 7100 Real Estate properties for sale in Central Texas. There are 3687 Residential Homes for sale, and 2398 Farm and Ranch, or vacant lots. 609 Commercial Properties available as investment opportunities, as well as 437 Condos, Townhomes, and Multifamily Homes for sale.
This week we have 2035 brand new listings in the Central Texas MLS. Come on in and take a look around.
Corner Post Real Estate is locally owned and operated near San Marcos, Seguin, and New Braunfels TX, and services all of Central Texas. We hope to serve you in all of your realty needs.
- Lake McQueeney Home – New Listing Corner Post Real Estate has a great new listing! You can get all of this for only $315,000 in Navarro ISD and access to Lake McQueeney! One of the prettiest homes in the neighborhood! Single story AND 4 bedrooms. Beautiful stone work inside and out. Gourmet kitchen with a view and dining rooms on both … Continue reading Lake McQueeney Home – New Listing
- Waterfront Homes in Central Texas If you are looking for a home on the water in the Central Texas area then give us a call to see what is available in Las Brisas! This great neighborhood is situated on beautiful Lake McQueeney and has private boat ramps for their residents. Las Brisas offers access to the Guadalupe River and Lake … Continue reading Waterfront Homes in Central Texas
- Central Texas Waterfront Do you love living on the water? Do you want to be close to everything from shopping and dining to water recreation and more?! Look no further than our beautiful Lake McQueeney and Guadalupe River! The Guadalupe River is popular with water recreation enthusiasts including skiers, wakeboarder, kayakers and more! Some areas are even perfect … Continue reading Central Texas Waterfront
- REALTOR® Day at the Texas Capitol Close to 3,000 REALTORS® converged in Austin on March 26 to advocate for private property rights during REALTOR® Day at the Texas Capitol. REALTORS® from every region of Texas had appointments with all 181 members of the Texas Legislature. Every meeting was an opportunity to educate lawmakers on legislative priorities, such as property tax and … Continue reading REALTOR® Day at the Texas Capitol
- Great news for sellers! New Survey: Buyers More Likely To Buy Existing Homes Vs. New Construction Many people believe that when it comes to real estate, buyers want something brand new. But according to a recent report, the vast majority of buyers end up purchasing existing homes. According to the New Construction Consumer Housing Trends Report 2018, only 38% … Continue reading Great news for sellers!
Are you looking for water front homes? Then come on in the water is fine. Lake McQueeney, Canyon Lake, Lake Dunlap, Lake Placid, Lake Seguin, Meadow Lake, the Guadalupe River, Comal River, and San Marcos River, all run through the New Braunfels, San Marcos, and Seguin real estate areas. There are always plenty of water front homes and water front properties available.
In need of farm or ranch land? Corner Post Real Estate has strong expertise in agricultural lands and agricultural exemption requirements. The real estate around Seguin, San Marcos, and New Braunfels areas is full of small, medium, and large acreage property.Seguin and Central Texas has an incredible mix of acreage properties in the Texas Hill Country around New Braunfels or San Marcos, or more level fertile areas to the East of I35 near Seguin. Whether it's raw land with small acreage or large acreage, or your dream home with farm or ranch land, we would love to help you find the perfect property in Seguin and surrounding areas.
Maybe you want to know what a Seguin home or Central Texas property is worth or interested in mortgage rates for the Seguin, New Braunfels, or surrounding areas. Or if you just need a simple loan calculator? Then check out the realty tools we designed for you.
Whether you need seller representation and would like to list your house and/or property, or need buyer representation to purchase your dream home or land, we look forward to serving you with a down home family friendly style.
There are lots of investment opportunities in the New Braunfels, San Marcos, Seguin Real Estate markets, and surrounding areas in Central Texas. Whether it is a commercial property or a residential home, if you are looking for a great investment opportunity, we have them here! All of our listings are in three powerful Multiple Listing Services; Central Texas and San Antonio MLS to maximize advertising, and match up buyers and sellers.
We look forward to serving all of your realty needs in Seguin, San Marcos, New Braunfels, or anywhere in Central Texas!