Seguin Real Estate Agency supporting:
|Seguin||Lake McQueeney||Wimberley||Garden Ridge||Martindale||Fischer||Guadalupe County|
|San Marcos||Canyon Lake||San Antonio||Cibolo||Kyle||La Vernia||Comal County|
|New Braunfels||Kingsbury||Schertz||Marion||Stockdale||Hays County||All Central Texas|
Owner: Katie Clark
Looking for Seguin Homes for sale or other Real Estate in Seguin, San Marcos, New Braunfels, or anywhere in Central Texas? Then check out our home and property listings.
As of today there are 6718 Real Estate properties for sale in Central Texas. There are 3410 Residential Homes for sale, and 2326 Farm and Ranch, or vacant lots. 567 Commercial Properties available as investment opportunities, as well as 421 Condos, Townhomes, and Multifamily Homes for sale.
This week we have 1735 brand new listings in the Central Texas MLS. Come on in and take a look around.
Corner Post Real Estate is locally owned and operated near San Marcos, Seguin, and New Braunfels TX, and services all of Central Texas. We hope to serve you in all of your realty needs.
- Buying your first home? Read on! Buying your first place can be an exciting but often overwhelming experience. From finding “the one” to figuring out how you’ll pay for it, you’ll face many choices along the road to home ownership. Before you box up your belongings and prepare to put your new welcome mat in place, you’ll have to do some […]
- Do I need a pre-approval? Ever had an agent deny to show you a home because you weren’t pre-approved for a mortgage? It’s not because they’re mean, or they don’t value your business… it’s actually because they’re looking out for your best interests. Let’s face it, shopping for a home before getting pre-approved for a mortgage is like walking into […]
- Time to apply for your Homestead Exemption! If you purchased a property last year that is your principal residence, you can now file for your homestead exemption. A Homestead exemption is an application filed with the county appraisal district that removes part of your home’s value from taxation, so they lower your taxes. For example, if your home is appraised at $35,000, […]
- Simple modifications to increase your homes appeal today! Check this link out for some great ways to add appeal to your home today! https://www.bestrealestateblog.com/23-modest-home-upgrades-thatll-wow-buyers?m=hHjKYSVOivoObOFpPPTA
- 8 Mistakes When Pricing Your Home for Sale Picking the wrong asking price for your home can cost you a lot of money. Here are nine don’ts when coming up with your number: Don’t assume your house is worth the same as your neighbor’s Your neighbor’s home sold recently, but it has a pool, an updated kitchen, and a cracked foundation. Your house […]
Are you looking for water front homes? Then come on in the water is fine. Lake McQueeney, Canyon Lake, Lake Dunlap, Lake Placid, Lake Seguin, Meadow Lake, the Guadalupe River, Comal River, and San Marcos River, all run through the New Braunfels, San Marcos, and Seguin real estate areas. There are always plenty of water front homes and water front properties available.
In need of farm or ranch land? Corner Post Real Estate has strong expertise in agricultural lands and agricultural exemption requirements. The real estate around Seguin, San Marcos, and New Braunfels areas is full of small, medium, and large acreage property.Seguin and Central Texas has an incredible mix of acreage properties in the Texas Hill Country around New Braunfels or San Marcos, or more level fertile areas to the East of I35 near Seguin. Whether it's raw land with small acreage or large acreage, or your dream home with farm or ranch land, we would love to help you find the perfect property in Seguin and surrounding areas.
Maybe you want to know what a Seguin home or Central Texas property is worth or interested in mortgage rates for the Seguin, New Braunfels, or surrounding areas. Or if you just need a simple loan calculator? Then check out the realty tools we designed for you.
Whether you need seller representation and would like to list your house and/or property, or need buyer representation to purchase your dream home or land, we look forward to serving you with a down home family friendly style.
There are lots of investment opportunities in the New Braunfels, San Marcos, Seguin Real Estate markets, and surrounding areas in Central Texas. Whether it is a commercial property or a residential home, if you are looking for a great investment opportunity, we have them here! All of our listings are in three powerful Multiple Listing Services; Central Texas and San Antonio MLS to maximize advertising, and match up buyers and sellers.
We look forward to serving all of your realty needs in Seguin, San Marcos, New Braunfels, or anywhere in Central Texas!